Your central developer utilities!
Fast, reliable, and easy! Text-Utils brings several free online
to assist developers in daily tasks.
We provide free tools to help you in your daily tasks. You will find
tools for formatting source code, converters, tools for handling
text, such as remove duplicate characters, empty lines, text sorter
and many others. Check the current features below and feel free to
recommend a new feature by contacting
- Oct 22, 2016: Site improvements. Small adjustments to improve site performance and user experience.
- Feb 17, 2015: Functionality fixes and improvements.
- Aug 2, 2014: Site improvements. Layout enhancements, bug fixes and a new tools available: Hash Calculator, E-mail and IP Regex Extractors. Check this out!
- May 15, 2014: Site improvements. Now every
tool uses AJAX technology to submit the data. By doing this, only
the necessary content will be reloaded making the web site faster
and improving the experience!
- May 13, 2014: New feature. Save this result Use this
button to save the processed result and quickly share the URL with
other people. You can also set an expiration for the saved data, in
case you want that this to be removed after a specified period. You
will find the save button in all tools, once you click in the Submit
button and see your processed text.
- April 20, 2014: Text-Utils has been
released! Text-Utils is a web tool to assist developers and other
people in daily tasks by providing tools for manipulating text data.
The Initial tools include HTML, JSON, SQL and XML formatters, Base
64 and URL encoder/decoder, and many other tools to handle text.
Check this out!