Remove Duplicate Keywords
The tool can be used to remove duplicate keywords from the given input. More.
This is a client-side utility. Your data will NOT leave your own browser.
Copy shareable link is limited to 5,000 characters as it uses a client-side feature.
How it works?
Remove Duplicate Keywords online: The tool can be used to remove duplicate keywords from the given input.
- Comma-separated: Remove duplicate keywords separated by commas.
- Semicolon-separated: Remove duplicate keywords separated by semicolons.
- Space-separated: Remove duplicate keywords separated by spaces.
- Tab-separated: Remove duplicate keywords separated by tabs.
- Space after delimiter: Adds a whitespace after the delimiter in the output.
See the examples of usage below.
How to remove duplicate keywords from text
- Prepare your text
- Have your text with duplicate keyword ready.
- Enter the data
- Paste your data or load the file into the input area.
- Select the option
- Click on the "Options" and select the desired delimiter option.
- Click the "Submit" button. You should now see the clear text output.
- All done
- Your data is ready. Click the "Copy to Clipboard" button and you should be ready to rock!
What is a keyword?
A keyword can be defined as a topic or idea that summarizes a given content. Keywords are critical for various purposes, such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and also to help users in finding your content on the web, including those created within social media platforms.
When it comes to these platforms, it is fundamental that keywords are well-defined and optimized to leverage the available text space (which is often limited to a certain number of characters). So make sure to remove duplicate keywords before publishing your content!
Looking for something else?
In case you are looking for something else than this functionality, please let us know by contacting us. The most common requests will be made available (for free) once possible.